What a great weekend showcasing our amazing facilities and especially our Junior Division. Many thanks to everyone who helped out in any way, big or small. The Club thanks you.
The Club thanks everyone who played their part in making the day such a success.
WINTER OPENING HOURS
Thursday 5pm – 7pm
Friday 5pm – 7pm
Saturday 3pm –6 pm
Sunday 3pm – 6 pm
The finishing time may be extended on various occasions, depending on the volunteer crew working, the weather and the number of members and/or public patrons.
There may also be extra opening days, for example, on a public holiday. Please check the club facebook page or watch out for the ‘Open’ sign on the club balcony.
There is no Bistro/Restaurant at the club for meals. The Bar has some Bar Snacks available (packet chips, toasted sandwiches, cheese platter, small pizzas soon). Please inquire at the Bar.
The Clubbies Kiosk has take-away food available, which can be brought up to the balcony and bar.
Please ensure that all visitors follow current COVID regulations regarding masks and be patient with our wonderful volunteer members who serve you at “The Bar”.
Community Supporter membership is available for a fee of $50. Forms available at the bar and staff will assist to complete the form. Benefits include a Members Discount on drinks and invitation to Members Special events through the year.
The most serious safety issue for rocky shore explorers is the threat to life caused by the “freak wave”. It usually surges across the rocky shore, ambushing the unwary.
An unsuspecting person can easily be washed off a rock into deep water. You can easily drown, or be swept against barnacle-encrusted rocks.
• No matter how safe a rocky shore may seem, never walk on wet rocks or near the edge
• Always keep a lookout for infrequent large waves.
• If you get swept in swim away from the rocks, never try and get out.
• Never go in the water to try and help, call 000 and reassure and reaffirm to the victim, stay calm and swim out to sea.
We want everyone to enjoy our beautiful South Coast over the holidays. Please remember to follow these 5 simple rules to stay safe.
Unfortunately all merchandise needs to be pre-ordered, but we do have limited stock of hiz viz, nipper rashies and sun safe hats, bathers and some clothing. For any merchandise details please email Sonia at firstname.lastname@example.org
Patrol Uniform Price
- Lycra patrol cap – $10
- Uniform top – $15
- Uniform shorts – $15
- Broad brim hat or peaked cap – $10
- Reversible patrol cap for competitions – $20 – not currently available. On order, tba.
The Club does not profit from selling minimum required uniforms, they are sold at the SLSA cost price plus a small allowance for freight.
Information and Fees
To renew your membership, login to the member’s portal. Please renew and pay your fees at the same time, to save our volunteer membership officers work in reconciling it if they are done separately.Having trouble using the members portal?
Click here to watch these quick tutorials if you have forgotten how to use it!
Please note: If you are enrolling Nippers please visit the Junior section of our website for extra details and medical forms.
Renewals and fees are due by the 30th of November, if renewals and payments are not received your membership will be archived and unable to patrol, compete etc as you won’t be covered by insurance. Your 2020/2021 membership remains current until this date.
To join, sign up here. Select Surf Life Saving Club and select Port Elliot. Your membership will be reviewed by Club Management and you will be informed once approved. Please pay the applicable membership fee at the same time as signing up under ‘Make a payment’. You are not covered by any insurance and unable to participate in club activities until fees have been paid. You will also require a working with children check, please e-mail email@example.com to apply at the same time as you join the Club.
Having trouble using the members portal? Click here to watch these quick tutorials to get you on you way!
Membership Fees 2021/2022
- Full Adult Membership (18 years and above): $160.00
- Junior Membership incl. Nippers (Under 18 on the 1st October 2021): $90.00
- Nipper Supporter (compulsory: one parent of a Nipper to register as a supporter): $30.00
- Community Membership: $50.00
- Family Membership: $360.00
- Family membership applies to 2 Full Adult Members and 2 Junior Members (under the age of 18 on the 1st October 2021) in the same family, or 1 Full Adult Member and 3 Junior Members (under the age of 18 on the 1st October 2021) in the same family. Additional dependents can be added at the Junior Membership rate.
- A Nipper Supporter may elect to join as a Community Membership holder for $50 in lieu of the $30 supporter fee.
- Community Membership will NOT have access to changerooms, gyms etc OR to the clubrooms outside of opening hours. The details of Community Membership is still being finalised but will most likely include benefits such as members’ drink prices.
- Full Adult Membership and Junior Membership aged 15 or over have eligibility to hold entry keys to the Clubrooms, subject to the applicable keys fee (yet to be determined by Club Council due to new build).
- Full Members or Nipper Supporters (aged 18 or over) require a Working with Children Check for their membership to remain valid – click here for further info.
Once you are a Full Adult Member and we have your working with childrens check you are able to apply for a club key fob. Click here for further details.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any enquiries (we will aim to get back to you within a few days). If you are enrolling Nippers please either visit the Junior section of our website for extra details and medical forms.