Hoping you all had a great time over the summer break and we look forward to welcoming you all back on Saturday 22nd January.
Today for carnival kids, the Glenelg surf life saving club joined us and what a great training it was!! Great to see the young people from both clubs working together and enjoying the beautiful weather we had for training today. If you son or daughter is interested in learning more about Carnival Kids please get in touch with Jane email@example.com
Decided to become a regular Nipper. Please see below and follow instructions. We look forward to seeing you on the beach. Ages 5,6 & 7 from 12.30 – 1.30pm and 8 years and upwards from 1.35 – approx 3pm
Membership Fees 2021/2022
- Junior Membership incl. Nippers (Under 18 on the 1st October 2021): $90.00. You are able to use your sports voucher. Click here, complete and return with your child’s medical form.
- Nipper Supporter (compulsory: one parent of a Nipper to register as a supporter): $30.00
- Community Membership: $50.00
- Family Membership: $360.00
Create your member portal or re-join and then please complete payment. Remembering at least 1 Nipper Parent must be included at cost of $30.
To determine how to proceed from here, please continue below:
If you are having trouble watch these tutorials (bear in mind to choose Port Elliot as your Club.
Read our Junior Handbook.
Complete the medical form and return via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Nipper Parent that has registered must have a WWWC. This is free and arranged via our club secretary. Follow the link and instructions below.
If you interested in the Water Safety Course just drop me an email email@example.com and once we have set the date I will advise. It’s a new award and I look forward to seeing Member Parents gain some lifesaving skills. You never know you it may start a lifesaving journey you never thought you would….
Interested in competing against other Juniors both in our club and in the State and developing surf sport skills, then our Carnival Kids program is for you. For any further queries contact Jane at firstname.lastname@example.org
Junior Membership incl. Nippers (Under 18 on the 1st October 2021): $90.00
Each family must have one parent/caregiver as a compulsory Nipper Supporter : $30.00. This year you can opt to upgrade to a new Community Membership: $50.00
Family Membership: $360.00
Nippers are NOT required to purchase any specific uniform for Saturday sessions, but club bathers, hats and yellow club rash vests are available. A Hi Viz Nipper cap is provided each week.
- Family membership applies to 2 Full Adult Members and 2 Junior Members (under the age of 18 on the 1st October 2021) in the same family, or 1 Full Adult Member and 3 Junior Members (under the age of 18 on the 1st October 2021) in the same family. Additional dependents can be added at the Junior Membership rate.
- Community Membership will NOT have access to change rooms, gyms etc OR to the clubrooms outside of opening hours. The details of Community Membership is still being finalised but will most likely include benefits such as members’ drink prices.
- Full Members or Nipper Supporters (aged 18 or over) require a Working with Children Check for their membership to remain valid – click here for further info.
Once you have registered and paid please complete the medical form and email to email@example.com
Merchandise and Uniform Sales
Unfortunately all merchandise needs to be pre-ordered, but we do have limited stock of hiz viz, nipper rashies and sunsafe hats. For any merchandise details please email Sonia at firstname.lastname@example.org
Patrol Uniform Price
- Lycra patrol cap – $10
- Uniform top – $15
- Uniform shorts – $15
- Broad brim hat or peaked cap – $10
- Reversible patrol cap for competitions – $20 – not currently available. On order, tba.
The Club does not profit from selling minimum required uniforms, they are sold at the SLSA cost price plus a small allowance for freight.
To get in touch, please send us an email – email@example.com.
We do have a phone number, which is (08) 8554 3155, however as we generally only operate on weekends throughout the summer, this number is generally not monitored. The best method is e-mail as we can direct it to the appropriate person, who may not be present on the beach when you call.