The 2021 Annual General Meeting of the Port Elliot Surf Life Saving Club Incorporated will be held at the Port Elliot Bowling Club, The Cutting, Port Elliot, South Australia, on the 25th of July, at 10:00am ACST.
In accordance with the Port Elliot Surf Life Saving Club Incorporated Constitution:
- Notices of motions must be handed to the Secretary at least 28 days prior to the meeting.
- Notices of nominations must be handed to the Secretary before the commencement of the Annual General Meeting.
The following positions are to be declared vacant and are up for election:
- Club Captain
- Chief Instructor
- Life Saving Services Officer
- Development Officer
- Fundraising and Grants Officer
- Boat Captain
- Assistant Secretary and Registrar
- Member’s Representative
- Junior Manager
- IRB Captain
- Surf Sports Officer
The Honorary Secretary, Margy Wyschnja, can be contacted by email – email@example.com.