Information and Fees
To renew your membership, login to the member’s portal. Please renew and pay your fees at the same time, to save our volunteer membership officers work in reconciling it if they are done separately.Having trouble using the members portal?
Click here to watch these quick tutorials if you have forgotten how to use it!
Please note: If you are enrolling Nippers please visit the Junior section of our website for extra details and medical forms.
Renewals and fees are due by the 30th of November, if renewals and payments are not received your membership will be archived and unable to patrol, compete etc as you won’t be covered by insurance. Your 2020/2021 membership remains current until this date.
To join, sign up here. Select Surf Life Saving Club and select Port Elliot. Your membership will be reviewed by Club Management and you will be informed once approved. Please pay the applicable membership fee at the same time as signing up under ‘Make a payment’. You are not covered by any insurance and unable to participate in club activities until fees have been paid. You will also require a working with children check, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to apply at the same time as you join the Club.
Having trouble using the members portal? Click here to watch these quick tutorials to get you on you way!
Membership Fees 2021/2022
- Full Adult Membership (18 years and above): $160.00
- Junior Membership incl. Nippers (Under 18 on the 1st October 2021): $90.00
- Nipper Supporter (compulsory: one parent of a Nipper to register as a supporter): $30.00
- Community Membership: $50.00
- Family Membership: $360.00
- Family membership applies to 2 Full Adult Members and 2 Junior Members (under the age of 18 on the 1st October 2021) in the same family, or 1 Full Adult Member and 3 Junior Members (under the age of 18 on the 1st October 2021) in the same family. Additional dependents can be added at the Junior Membership rate.
- A Nipper Supporter may elect to join as a Community Membership holder for $50 in lieu of the $30 supporter fee.
- Community Membership will NOT have access to changerooms, gyms etc OR to the clubrooms outside of opening hours. The details of Community Membership is still being finalised but will most likely include benefits such as members’ drink prices.
- Full Adult Membership and Junior Membership aged 15 or over have eligibility to hold entry keys to the Clubrooms, subject to the applicable keys fee (yet to be determined by Club Council due to new build).
- Full Members or Nipper Supporters (aged 18 or over) require a Working with Children Check for their membership to remain valid – click here for further info.
Once you are a Full Adult Member and we have your working with childrens check you are able to apply for a club key fob. Click here for further details.
Contact email@example.com for any enquiries (we will aim to get back to you within a few days). If you are enrolling Nippers please either visit the Junior section of our website for extra details and medical forms.