Horseshoe Bay will be patrolled this summer by our volunteer Surf Life Savers. At times the flags may not be up depending on numbers, weather and other operational requirements, but will still be present on the beach.
- Commencing Saturday the 9th of October, patrols will be every Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday between 12noon and 5pm.
December 2021-February 2022
- Patrols will be every Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday (excl. Christmas Day, see below) between 12noon and 6pm.
- Christmas Day will be from 2pm until 5pm
- Additional patrols on Friday 24th (Christmas Eve), Wednesday 29th, Thursday 30th and Friday 31st (NYE). Times will be advised in early December.
- Patrols will be every Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday between 12noon and 5pm, with the last patrol on Easter Monday, 18th of April.
Download the following documents:
For any enquiries please contact email@example.com.